AssetWorX Asset Classes contain all properties, equations, commands and operations available, as well as graphic templates, smart symbols and trends that are needed to visualize and provide insight for that type of equipment. Once defined, simply instantiate the class at the appropriate level of the enterprise hierarchy to fully define all equipment and entities to be monitored.
In addition, a growing list of intelligent providers is available that can be embedded in an asset, such as Energy AnalytiX® and FDDWorX™ Fault Detection and Diagnostics. For example, the asset properties associated with a specific item of equipment might include:
- real-time status and alarm data;
- Historical data;
- Historical data analysis (indicating efficiency curves and energy utilization);
- Runtime accumulation or downtime accumulation by cause;
- Maintenance work order data acquired from a network connected EAM system;
- Fault Detection rules;
- Mechanical drawings accessed from a networked CAD system;
- Unit production data accessed from an ERP system.
Voor alle details en downloads zie de ICONICS website.